Thank you for your support!
To make a donation to the Golf Tournament 2013 or for any other donations, please choose your gifting method below. All donations are eligible for tax receipts. Our charitable registration number is 12929 0383 RR0001. Thank you!
Making a donation to Broadmead Care is easy. You can:
- Make a donation online by clicking here
- Complete this donation form and mail your cheque payable to Broadmead Care 4579 Chatterton Way Victoria BC V8X 4Y7
- Phone 250-658-3274 or 250-658-0311 to make your donation by credit card.
You can choose where you would like your donation to go.
You can direct your donation to any of our facilities - the Lodge at Broadmead, the Veterans Health Centre, Nigel or Harriet House - and let us know if you’d like it used for renovations, equipment, programs or staff education. Or, you can direct us to use it for the area of greatest need.
How can we thank you?
However you choose to help, your gift will be greatly appreciated and recognized according to your wishes. For gifts under $100:
- Your name will be listed in our Donor Recognition Book in the front lobby of the Lodge at Broadmead;
- Your name will be listed in an annual newsletter;
- You will receive a thank you letter and tax receipt;
- You will get a wonderful feeling knowing you have helped veterans, seniors and adults with physical disabilities.
If you wish to remain anonymous, please let us know.
Other recognition opportunities - including naming opportunities and listings on the donor wall - are available. Please call Jennifer Jasechko, Chief Development Officer, at 250-658-3226 for information.