Thank you for your support!
Providing 24-hour care for more than 265 residents every day requires community support. Government funds cover the basics, but extras like electric beds and lifts, mattresses, creative arts, music therapy, spiritual care and garden renovations only happen if people donate. A detailed list of funding needs is available by clicking on any facility page (Lodge at Broadmead, Veterans Health Centre or Nigel program). The Broadmead Care charitable registration number is 12929 0383 RR0001.
Making a donation to Broadmead Care is easy. You can:
- Make a donation online by clicking here
- Complete this donation form and mail your cheque payable to Broadmead Care 4579 Chatterton Way Victoria BC V8X 4Y7
- Phone 250-658-3274 or 250-658-0311 to make your donation by credit card.
You can choose where you would like your donation to go.
You can direct your donation to any of our facilities - the Lodge at Broadmead, the Veterans Health Centre, Nigel or Harriet House - and let us know if you’d like it used for renovations, equipment, programs or staff education. Or, you can direct us to use it for the area of greatest need.
How can we thank you?
However you choose to help, your gift will be greatly appreciated and recognized according to your wishes. For gifts under $100:
- Your name will be listed in our Donor Recognition Book in the front lobby of the Lodge at Broadmead;
- Your name will be listed in an annual newsletter;
- You will receive a thank you letter and tax receipt;
- You will get a wonderful feeling knowing you have helped veterans, seniors and adults with physical disabilities.
If you wish to remain anonymous, please let us know.
Other recognition opportunities - including naming opportunities and listings on the donor wall - are available. Please call Kathy Baan, Director of Development, at 250-658-3274 for information.