Your donation helps provide the best possible care for veterans, seniors and adults with physical disabilities who are supported by Broadmead Care. You can donate cash, in-kind gifts (such as publicly-listed securities, medical equipment (subject to appraisal and acceptance by Broadmead Care staff), real estate, auction items) and make lasting legacy gifts such as a bequest in your Will.
Making a donation is easy. You can:
- Make your donation online
Complete this donation form and mail your cheque payable to Broadmead Care to:
4579 Chatterton Way
- Phone in your credit card donation to 250-658-3226 or 250-658-0311.
You can let us know how you wish your donation to be used:
- to purchase equipment that enhances veterans', residents’ and clients' care
- to renovate facilities to make them more home-like and comfortable
- to provide programs such as music recreation, creative arts or spiritual care
- for the area of greatest need
You can also indicate if you would like your donation to be used at:
- The Lodge at Broadmead
- Veterans Health Centre
- Nigel House
- Harriet House
If you choose to not designate your gift for a particular purpose or facility, we will use it for the area of greatest need.
However you choose to help, you can be assured your donation will enhance the lives of the veterans, seniors and adults served by Broadmead Care.
Thank you for your kindness, compassion and generosity.